What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit our website, we collect some personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and service.
Here are the types of information we collect:
Information You Give Us: Information when you use the service or make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and Paypal details, email address and phone number). In addition, we collect your information when you submit your “contact us” form.
Examples of the information we collect:
- “Log files”: Track actions occurring on the site, and gather data including your Internet protocol(IP) address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring pages, and date/time stampe.
- “Web beacons,” “tags” and pixels”: Information about how you use the website.
- Phone calls used to call our customer service number
How Do we Use Your Personal Information
We Use the information you give us generally to fulfill orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for delivery and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmation). In addition, we use order information to communicate with you (e.g. to remind you of an abandoned basket; provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services).
We use automatic information that we gather to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you have given us the permission to use your data in these ways, we may send you emails about our brand, new products and other updates. You can update your preferences, or unsubscribe from emails at any time by emailing us on email@example.com
5We do not sell your personal details to anyone.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
Once an order is placed, we will maintain your order information for our records until you ask us to delete this information.
Does TAMRAT share your Personal Information?
- WordPress and WooCommerce, Who are the ecommerce platform we use for our website. WordPress and WooCommerce plugin policies tell you all the information of how they collect and use your personal information when you use our website or buy one of our products (See below, payment data). You can read the full Woocommerce privacy here; in particular see the section about Information from buyers.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytic to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can learn more how Google use your information here. You can also withdraw from Google Analytics by clicking here
- Payment Service provider, via Woocomerce – payment processors may take your personal information directly from you as part of processing a purchase, and there will be data controller in their own right for that processing;
- professional advisers like bankers, lawyers, accountants and insurers; and
- government, regulators and law enforcement.
We do not process any sensitive card payment details ourselves, but utilise secure payment providers to do so for us. Any payment data you input is encrypted in your browser by the payment provider in a way that only they can access, whereas we receive only non-sensitive data (payment token) and references confirming that you have made a payment. We do not store further payment related information in our system.
How secure is this website?
We have taken into account appropriate safety measures to ensure and prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Moreover, we limit access to your personal information to few employees and third parties who have business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site, used or service or have bought products from us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Want to Contact Us?
If you would like to access, amend, change or even erase you personal information or just want to know more information, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org